Jackfruit (Thenvarikka, Budded) Fruit Plant
|Maturity Duration||2 – 3 years|
|Plant Age||6 Months|
Thenvarikka is one of the sweetest jackfruit varieties from Kerala. It is very popular for its sweet taste as ‘Thenvarikka’ literally translates to ‘honey jackfruit’.
How does it taste?
- The fruit is very sweet and tastes like honey.
- The flesh is golden yellow in color.
- One fruit weighs around 15-18 Kg.
- It has a long shelf life compared to other local varieties.
- It can bear fruits within 5-6 years of planting.
- The tree can bear fruit in other seasons too.
- One stalk can bear 6-8 jackfruits at a time.
- In a season, a tree can bear 80-100 jackfruits.
- A rich source of vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, and some other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Jackfruit seeds may help reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Raw jackfruit helps in type 2 diabetes.
- Jackfruit is a rich source of antioxidants, that is essential for a healthy immune system.
- It contains substances with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that may also help promote wound healing.
All India Delivery
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the convenience of our All India Shipping service as we bridge the gap between you and the plants you desire.
3-4 Days Dispatch
This short processing time allows us to ensure that each plant is carefully inspected, meticulously packaged, and ready for its journey to you.
Experience the joy of nature at your doorstep. Our delivery service ensures that your chosen plants arrive fresh and ready to thrive in your home.
We take utmost care in ensuring that each plant is expertly nestled in eco-friendly packaging, guarding against any bumps or jostles during transit.
We have three modes of transportation customized to the quantity of plants you order. From handpicking to doorstep delivery, is infused with meticulous care and attention to ensure your plants reach you in optimal condition.
Reach out to us via email at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 9746 999 125.
For a seamless replacement process, we recommend capturing a video or picture while unboxing the parcel. This not only expedites the resolution but also aids us in comprehending the specific types of damages caused by our courier vendors.
Occasionally, plants may experience a temporary dullness or leaf drop during transportation due to factors such as insufficient sunlight and water.
Kindly follow our plant care instructions and closely monitor its condition for the next 15-20 days. This period will allow the plant to rejuvenate and regain its strength, returning to a healthy state.
Immediate repotting or re-planting of delivered plants can induce stress on them.
We recommend maintaining the plants in the original bag upon receipt and consistently watering them for the initial two weeks. Additionally, place the plants in an area with 50% sunlight during this period. After the plants have acclimated to your climate and achieved stability, you may proceed to repot them into larger containers or directly into the field.
We regret to inform you that we do not support cash on delivery for plant orders. This decision is based on the fact that in the event of order rejection, it takes a minimum of 15 days for the plants to return to the nursery. This delay poses a risk of permanent damage or loss to the plants.
All India Delivery
Sit back, Relax, and enjoy the convenience of our all-India free shipping service.
Dispatch in 3 Days
This short time allows us to ensure each plant is carefully inspected, packaged, and ready for its journey to you.
Doorstep Plant Delivery
Our delivery service ensures that your chosen plants arrive fresh and ready to thrive in your home.
Safe & Secure Packing
We take utmost care in ensuring that each plant is expertly nestled in eco-friendly packaging.