Vietnam Early Gold jackfruit tree is the trending jackfruit tree. Its capability of bearing fruit in the first year of planting the tree makes it popular. The variety originally from Vietnam crossed borders all over the world because of this peculiar trait. The tree is also called ‘one year jack’. The tree bears fruit throughout the year.
How does Vietnam Early Gold Jack taste?
- The fruit is very sweet and thick in texture.
- Compared to other varieties, the sticky latex substance inside the fruit is very low.
- Each fruit weighs up to 5-8 Kg.
- The fruit is easy to cut compared to other jackfruits.
Characteristics of Vietnam Early Gold Jack
- Around 100 Kg of fruits can be harvested from a single tree.
- It is easy to harvest as the tree will not grow like the native varieties.
- It requires abundant sunlight, so make sure not to plant the tree under any other trees or shades.
- It is recommended to use budded plants instead of seeds as the bud will get all the traits of its mother plant.
Health Benefits of Vietnam Early Gold Jack
- A rich source of vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, and some other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Jackfruit seeds may help reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Raw jackfruit helps in type 2 diabetes.
- Jackfruit is a rich source of antioxidants, that is essential for a healthy immune system.
- It contains substances with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that may also help promote wound healing.
Read the below article to understand the scientific ways of planting a budded Jackfruit sapling, Also its Fertilization & Care
Anand Ramesh –
Great packing ! and good quality plant.
healthy plant delivered!! Thank you…
Nithin k Raj –
two years i was searching for this finally i got it, thanks…
AARON JOHN (verified owner) –
Brilliant packaging, even better than before. Both plants were healthy .
Reshma Pratheesh (verified owner) –
mar 2021 plant received.. still waiting for jack fruit..