Greens Of Kerala and its affiliates and Associate Companies is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered), offering, selling or purchasing products or services on websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (“Website”) on the Website and otherwise doing business with us. “Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our website. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Security / Sharing of Personal information
The Information you provided to Greens Of Kerala and it’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
We strive to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- Identity : The identity permission allows the app to access all saved account on your device, as well as access and change your personal information stored on the device. By account we mean everything you will see if you go to Settings > Accounts. There you will probably find a list that will probably contain your Google account, Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype and many others.
- SMS : Under certain circumstances, we may send you emails and SMS messages when we feel we have an important announcement to share regarding your Service. Please note that your carrier may charge you to receive messages via SMS.
- Photos/Media/Files : Apps usually request Media and Photos permission when it needs External File Storage (either Internal or External) for storing some data, or for some features like sharing images etc.
- Camera and microphone : It needs access to camera in order for you to post pictures of products without the picture have being stored prior to posting (so for example, if you want to post picture you can select an option to take a picture at that moment, to do this you must allow to access your camera to avoid asking you permission each time. The microphone would be needed for voice search.
- Phones : The phone permission is useful for the app that allows you to place and receive calls within an app.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]